Caring for Natural Stone, Engineered Stone and Quartz
- Always wipe up spills as soon as possible with warm water and cloth or paper towel.
- Clean stone surfaces with a few drops of non-acidic soap scum remover, or a mild liquid dishwashing detergent. Please note that frequent use of soap scum remover could result in dulling over time and too much cleaner or soap may leave a film or cause streaks.
- Thoroughly rinse and dry the surface after washing.
- Blot up spills immediately.
- Many everyday bath and beauty products contain chemical components that may react poorly with your vanity stone. Please read labels carefully.
Experts recommend the customer re-seal natural stone products 30-60 days after installation by simply pouring the sealer on the countertop and allowing the sealer to be absorbed, then wiping off the excess sealer.
DO NOT USE ACIDS, ALKALIS OR ABRASIVE CLEANERS.
Caring for Engineered Marble
Engineered marble and Onyx provide extremely durable, non-porous surfaces, which resist staining. Routine cleaning with a soft sponge or cloth, or non-abrasive aerosol foam cleaner is all that is needed to provide life-long protection.
To maintain luster and make cleaning easier, periodic applications of paste wax or products like Gel-Gloss may be applied. Use a clean, soft cloth for applying the wax and polishing the top.
DO NOT USE ANY ACIDS OR ALKALIS